Test

Useless ramblings about the things I love

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome Nerds!

Hello everyone!

Wow, first post ever.

epic.

Anyway, I just want to say hey to everyone who may or may not be reading these lovely postings. You may be asking your self, Why? Why would a "sane" person, such as myself, be starting this ultimately time consuming project right in the middle of college, work, friends, family, a nagging mother (I'm SORRY!), a dog, trying to learn another language (that's a different battle in itself!), staying on top of their health and other issues, want to make such a random blog??

Well, I really don't have an answer. I just thought it might be fun.

But on the the actual explaining of this little blog-di-doo. Basically I love to read, I always have a different book and am constantly giving suggestions to friends and family. So I thought I would take this show on the road, metaphorically speaking, and  write some reviews and thoughts about the books I have read/am reading.

So if you are the type of person who loves to cozy up next to the fire with a good book, then you should take out an ad in the personal section of the newspaper. But if your the type of person who absolutely LOVES to read...

Well, then, welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Reading is good! So is sharing. Let's share our books! You need to read Ender's Game next

    ReplyDelete