Test

Useless ramblings about the things I love

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just a small update

I know, I know "Go to bed, you crazy kid!", I can't help myself!

I just want to update you guys on my rating system. I will rate books on a scale of 1 to 5, and instead of anything lame like stars or numbers I'm going to use little bats! Because that's not lame at all.

Example, I give Twilight ZERO out of 5 bats. Wait...I said 1 to 5 didn't I....I guess when a book is TRULY terrible (which most aren't, I just have a "soft" spot for Twilight) it can get zero bats.

                                                                                                                                                                    Hey look, there they are!


Glad that's all cleared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment